Specialists in Canadian Immigration
Ferreira-Wells Immigration Services is a Canadian Immigration firm that has been serving clients worldwide since 1995. Our friendly knowledgeable staff includes Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants RCIC – ICCRC, Members of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council, former Canada Immigration and Citizenship officer, and associate Canadian Immigration Lawyers. We have a proven track record in bringing in skilled professionals and business people, and our clients refer their family and friends to us with confidence. We go to extraordinary lengths to see that your loved ones are reunited with you in Canada as soon as possible. The majority of our clients have their interviews with Citizenship and Immigration Canada waived. We are authorized by the Canadian Government to represent you in Canadian Immigration matters. Ask us about a free confidential assessment. We only accept clients who we are confident will have the best chance of success. If we feel that you will not qualify to make a successful application, we will be honest with you, and you will not be left with false hopes or have spent money needlessly. You will have peace of mind knowing if you qualify now, or what you will need to do to qualify in the future. Canadian Immigration law is complex. Allow us to guide you through the process from start to finish. Discover the difference of working with our team of friendly experienced professionals. We invite you to call, email or visit us with all of your Canadian immigration needs.
- Canadian Immigration Permanent Resident and Temporary visas
- Family Sponsorship: spouse, common-law, conjugal partners (opposite and same sex), dependent children, parents, grandparent
- Canadian Experience Class
- Skilled Workers Independent Immigrant
- Business Class: Investor, Entrepreneurs, Self Employed
- Work Permits: NAFTA, IntraCompany transfers of Executives, Managers and Specialized Knowledge workers
- Student Permits visas & renewals
- Visitor Visas, Multiple Entry Visas
- Live-in Caregivers, ‘nanny’ work permits
- Labour Market Opinions (LMOs) via HRSDC Services Canada
- Arranged Employment Offers confirmations
- Humanitarian & Compassionate application
- Refugee applications
- Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA) applications
- In-depth pre-submission reviews of client-prepared applications
- Detention Reviews
- Immigration Appeal Division Appeals and Hearings: family sponsorship, residency challenges, admissibility hearings
- Permanent Resident Cards
- Canadian Citizenship
Competitive pricing, superior service
We benchmark ourselves with peers of equal experience and the highest reputation, and set our prices to be more competitive while always delivering the highest quality of service that is second to none.
Our Community Support Commitment
For every new client who retains our services, we make a donation to a community support organization that helps youth at risk, victims of domestic violence, newcomers, the homeless, crisis lines, and countless others in need.
Complete Canadian immigration services, friendly knowledgeable staff, extraordinary success rates. We help make Canada your home
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants RCIC – ICCRC | Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants CAPIC
Need help? Drop us a line.