Phone: 416-651-8889

Immigration Services

Canadian Student Visas & Study Permits for International Students

Canadian Study Permit 1

Thanks to Canadian Student Visas, students come from all over the world to study in Canada, and many stay on to work and live and raise a family after. Whether you wish to attend a short English course, or full time University or College program, we can help you with your initial Study Permit, extensions of an existing Study Permit, or your post-graduate work permit (and application for Permanent Residence too!)

If you would like our help, we can assess your qualifications for obtaining this temporary visa (or its renewal) at no cost or obligation to you. Kindly fill out the Student Class Assessment Form, and we will get back to you shortly with our assessment.