We Help Make Canada Your Home

Immigration Services

Canadian Visitor Visas

Do you need a Canadian Visitor Visa? Most visitors to Canada are granted six months from the date of their arrival, and their passport bears a simple stamp from the Immigration Officer at the Port of Entry. The visitor is then expected to leave on or before the end of the six month period. Sometimes however there are valid reasons to extend your stay, and then you need to get approval to do so. This approval is important, as it allows you to remain with legal status, and leaves your options open for future return visits, or applying for Permanent Residence at some future date.

If you would like our help, we can assess your qualifications for obtaining this temporary visa (or its renewal). Kindly fill out the Visitor Visa Class Assessment Form here, and we will get back to you shortly with our assessment.

Here is a small selection from our many thank-you letters.

“They show a genuine interest in you as a person and not just an immigration case. Every person at Ferreira – Wells is well versed in immigration law, and the right path is chosen for one’s own specific needs.”

Michelle C