Should I file in Canada or Overseas? Immigration Tips

Should I file in Canada or Overseas?

The Country of Submission Matters

Most Permanent Resident applications are all handled by regional Case Processing Centres from within Canada, and the online portal applications are directed there. Temporary visa such as visitor, student, multiple entry and work permits can have several options for choosing that are often very confusing.

Some applicants, who are here in Canada with a valid visa as a student, worker, or visitor, may be able to apply from inside Canada for some kinds of immigration Visa applications, but not others. Knowing which kinds of Visa applications can be submitted inside Canada, and which ones MUST be filed in your home country, is very important.

We invite you to Connect with us for a consultation to clarify where you should file your application from, depending on your particular circumstance.

Read More


Popular Posts